“Optimal preparation of an athlete is not achieved by following a cookbook recipe; every athlete and event or sport is different.” -Dr. Stuart McGill
Listen, I’m not a salesman and while I do need to make money designing lifting programs for wrestlers, I by no means want to push something on you that you don’t 100% feel will make a positive impact on your performance.
However, as far as the various programs and program packages offered on my site, the personalized option is the way to go.
Well, if you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that I’m constantly learning and improving the way I design training programs.
Not only do I have tons of hands on experience working with the highest level wrestlers in the country (and throughout the world- one of my clients is a National Champion in Ecuador) but I’m also stay on top of the latest research AND performing my own research (click here to read the post on my shot speed and power research).
So, if you’re interested in me designing a personalized lifting program for you send a payment in through PayPal (info below) and shoot me an email me at email@example.com and we’ll get started.
When you email me, please answer the following questions with as much detail as possible:
Personal Lifting Program For Wrestlers Questionnaire
1. Age and weight of the wrestler (and the weight they compete at)
2. Goals and focuses of the program (ie improve shot speed, increase strength, enhance muscular endurance, gain muscle/weight, maintain weight, etc. Additionally include specific situations in wrestling that they may be having trouble with. You’re also more than welcome to include videos for me to watch so I can get a better idea.)
3. The equipment the wrestler will have access to
4. Past lifting experience (this can be fairly general) and recent (last 3 months) lifting including exercises, sets, reps, days/week, etc.
5. Any past or current injuries that I should know about that may contraindicate certain lifts (for example, knee pain when squatting, shoulder pain when bench pressing, etc.)
6. Competition and practice schedule for the next 8 weeks (with the competitions let me know the importance of each one)
7. Days a week for the program (I usually go with 2-4 depending on practice and competition schedule and will give you my opinion based on my experience once I get a better idea of exactly who I’m designing the program for)
8. Any other info you feel may be helpful in the program design process
I don’t have a smart phone (and probably never will) so I can’t access emails instantaneously. However, I can almost always get back to you within 12-24 hours.
Finally, here are the rates:
My current rate for an 8-week personalized lifting program for wrestlers is $50. To purchase your personalized plan, click here to go to Square’s website in a new tab. The Square page is for my gym, Ironworks Gym. Thanks!
As a thank you, after you purchase 5 programs from me, the price drops to $40 for any future programs you have me design.